Thursday, November 17, 2011

New catsuit design and extended sizes

I've been at the patterning table revamping our sizing system for our back-seamed catsuits. We went from simply offering sizes X Small - Large to a new system that not only goes up to 2x but also offers both a tall and petite size. From just 4 to 21 sizes! My hope is that folks can find a size that fits them superbly off the rack.

In addition I restyled the back seam to curve on the bottom and meet in the middle for a "saddle seat" look. This allowed me to shape the suits to cause your backside to look nice and round.

I'm also happy to finally have photos of our new PVC colors. Silver, purple, blue, and the new prismatic PVC. We've got new photos of the red and black as well. When it comes to product photos our work is never done, I just realized we don't have a photo of the white PVC up. We'll have to shoot that and the pink PVC soon. Not to mention our rainbow of spandex catsuit colors.

No comments: